1. jun. 2015

What makes you smile



Kaj vam privabi nasmeh na ustnice je naš novi izziv pri Our Creative Corner ... Jan je gostiteljica in je takole opisala svoj izziv :

Za nekaj minut zaprite oči, se sprostite in pomislite na nekaj kar vam pričara nasmeh…….

Lahko je posebna oseba, najljubši kotiček, verz, pripetljaj...seznam je neskončen!

Za junijski izziv naredite nekaj, kar bo nasmejalo tudi nas, scrapbook ali journal stran, platno, tagec, skratka karkoli vam narekuje domišljija. 

 Kot vidite je moj blog malo zapuščen in to zato, ker je moj delovni dan običajno dolg okoli 12 ur...ko jaz zaprem oči, si predstavljam prosti čas...ustvarjanje in predvsem sprehode po gozdu...odločila sem se narediti okvir poln naravnih elementov, ki me spominjajo na moje sprehode, tudi ko nimam časa za njih.....

-------------------------------------
What makes you smile is our new challenge at Our Creative Corner...Jan is host this month and here is how she described her challenge:

Close your eyes for a few minutes, relax and think about something that makes you smile..............

It could be a special person, a favourite place, a quote, an incident, the list is endless! 

Your June challenge is to create something that will make us smile, it could be a scrapbook or journal page, a canvas, a tag, whatever your imagination dictates.

As you can see my blog is abandoned and that is because my working days are usually about 12 hours long...when I close my eyes, I imagine free time....crafting and especially walks through the forest …that`s make me smile....I decided to make a frame full of natural pieces, which reminds me of my walks even when I don’t have time….
Moj gozdiček v okvirju.....
--------------------
My little forest in the frame....

Jajčka so narejena iz papirne mase, pošpricana z zelenim inkom in poštempljana s kovinskimi štampiljkami in črnim inkom....
-----------------------------------
Eggs are made from Paper Mache, sprinkled with green ink and stamped with metal stamps and black ink...

Steklenička napolnjena s polomljeno jajčno lupino, okrašena z rjavo nitjo in Timovimi Remnant Rubs...
--------------------------------
Glass vial is filled with broken eggs shell, decorated with brown thread and Tim`s Remnant Rubs...

Zadnjo stran Tissue wrap Melange sem prebarvala z belo barvo, nato prilepila na krogec iz kartona in veščo obrobila z Vintage Photo Distress ink....
---------------------------------------------------
The back of Tissue wrap Melange is painted with white paint, glued on the cardboard circle and then traced around moth with Vintage Photo Distress ink....
Kovinski okvir je postaran z rjavim in črnim inkom...leseni krogci so narezani iz veje.....
-----------------------------------------------------------
Metal label holder is distressed with black and brown Alcohol Ink....wooden circles are cut from branch....

List je izrezan s Prima šablono in pobarvan s kavo....cvetovi papirne rožice, lesen krogec, mah...vse prilepljeno z vročim lepilom.....
------------------------------------------------------ 
Leaf is cut with Prima Metal Die and painted with coffee....paper flower petals, wooden circle, moss...all glued with hot glue....

"Okostje" lista in prelepi mah na Manila tagcu.....
-----------------------------------------------
Leaf skeleton and beautiful moss on Manila Tag....
Stran iz stare notne knjige in kapljice kave......
----------------------------------
Vintage music sheet and splatters of coffee...
Sukanec spet s sponkami, čipka, pergamentni papir in lesen ptiček za piko na i....vse v lesenem okvirju, ki je pobarvan z rjavim lakom in pobrušen s smirkovim papirjem...
---------------------------------
Thread attached with staples, lace, vellum paper and wooden birdie for the final touch....all in a wooden frame which is painted with brown varnish and distressed with sand paper.....


To mi pričara nasmeh....kaj pa vam? Kaj vas nasmeji? Se boste pridružile pri Our Creative Corner? Ali bo katera izmed vas morda nagrajenka in bo prejela nagrado našega sponzorja Tando Creative?
---------------------------------
This makes me smile....what about you?  What makes you smile? Will you join Us  at Our Creative Corner? Will you be the winner and get the prize from our beautiful sponsor Tando Creative?
http://www.tando-creative.co.uk/catalog/ 

Se vidimo!
See you!

20 komentarjev:

Alie Hoogenboezem-de Vries pravi ...

All your mixed media fits so well together Ana...love the colours and materials you've used!
Greetings, Alie :-)

Beulah Bee pravi ...
Avtor je odstranil ta komentar.
Beulah Bee pravi ...
Avtor je odstranil ta komentar.
Beulah Bee pravi ...

Your beautiful artwork makes me smile! I wish you more time to do all the things you love and thank you sharing this masterpiece.

Unknown pravi ...

Oh, Ana--This is an absolutely gorgeous composition of natural beauty. You've taken me on my own walk through a forest, touching trees, and feeling the roughness of the bark, picking up leaves and twirling in my fingers, maybe even spying broken egg shells from the birds that nest way up high in the pine trees!! You've got me smiling and wanting to take a stroll right now!! Lovely, Lovely creation for Jan's challenge!! Happy June!! XOXO-Shari

Laurie Moore pravi ...

This product fits so prefect for this months challenge at the OCC from Jan, What Make You Smile. Awe a walk in the forest. To ponder natures beauty through this serene collection you'd put together make me smile. Thank you for letting us walk your journey with you. xoxo Laurie

Unknown pravi ...

Oh oh oh Ana - BEAUTIFUL. It reminds me of a walk here at the ranch. We have so many more nests this year than usual... lot of eggs everywhere. All your natural items are so fun - the way you made them work together is WONDERFUL. j.

Scrapintheattic.com pravi ...

Hi Ana, you certainly made me smile! About 40 years ago my parents lived near Liverpool in a Nature Reserve, Formby, and you brought back so many happy memories. I had forgotten about the walks through the pine woods and the beautiful natural features of the landscape. Thank you for happy memories! I liked how you used tissue tape for embellishments with the natural materials. Thanks for your lovely creation for my challenge, Jan x

Lys pravi ...

I follow you in your forest Walk, Ana! I love how you used real pieces of nature. A smiling and peaceful moment.

Paula Cheney pravi ...

beautiful work Ana. Love the composition and color. Always a joy to come here.

Ruth pravi ...

Gorgeous composition of natures elements, just soooo beautiful, a visit always inspires and makes me smile. Hugs Ruth xx

Two Mad Dahlias pravi ...

I love this! Anything that has to do with birds gets me every time. I love the very simple color palette.

Tincan Crafter pravi ...

Ana - this is so beautiful. I love natural textures and how you collaged everything together is brilliant. The arrangement is perfectly balanced with the right non-natural elements. There is something so refreshing and rejuvenating and peaceful at the same time about your piece. Great submission for the challenge.
-Candice-

MAXymalnie Papierowo pravi ...

Beautiful work, very ecological! Even for me brings joy!
Greetings :)
Max

Candy C pravi ...

Ana...as always, your art is so captivating. I love this piece and the back story of how it came to be. All of your elements in this piece are beautifully done.,your design is flawless. Love it and all of your work. ❤️

barbarayaya62 pravi ...

as always your works have on me an incredible charm! I love them and this makes no difference, I love it so much! BArbarayaya

Deb pravi ...

That is so beautiful, thank you for taking us on your walk through the woods!

Words and Pictures pravi ...

Absolutely stunning, Ana - a really beautiful collage. I love how you've included all the nature elements - it's a new favourite for me.
Alison xx

Unknown pravi ...


thank you

سعودي اوتو

Words and Pictures pravi ...

Your work makes me smile, Ana! It's pure pleasure to visit and see what you have been creating. This is so gentle and lovely, with the neutral colour palette and nature elements. Brilliant composition - altogether beautiful (a word I use a lot here, but it's so true!).
Alison xx